Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Chocolate Humor

A layover in Kansas City and the feels-like-negative-four-degrees weather, kept me inside. Fortunately the city enjoys the second largest train station after New York City’s Penn Station.

I walked around and then through an enclosed bridge to the adjoining mall. Smells of chocolate from down the hall led me to the shop, where a group of girl scouts crowded the rails to watch a fudge making demonstration. Though the girls were thirteen to sixteen, I found it difficult to see over them as many already outgrew me. However, the man making the chocolate kept my ears entertained with casual jokes spoken in a joyful, Midwestern twang.

Top Five Chocolate Jokes:

1. Floor samples are dirt cheap.
2. The fudge is fat free – you pay for the fudge and the fat comes free of charge.
3. The higher this fudge flies the higher quality it becomes.
4. Do you want nuts in your fudge? Because if so, I can jump right in! I’m a nutty guy.
5. You’ve been fudged!

No comments:

Post a Comment